Monday, June 21, 2010

CHILDREN CAMP 6

Children Camp 6
is just around the corner.
It just left a few more days to go only.


This time, I am the
Publicity Directors for this camp.
However,
I don't really contribute much in the publicity stuff
as I was away from Malaysia a few days for trip.
Hence,
I hope the rest of publicity directors
won't mind about me for not contributing.


Although this time I don't feel the passionate
as I had it for the Children Camp 5
because I was one of the Program Masters that time,
I will still participate this camp
with all my heart & soul
to treat those orphans & kids nicely and well.


Even though
me only won't help to contribute much to these kids
I will still try my level best to make this camp a successful one,
so that these kids have a unforgettable and memorable life-time experience
from this camp.



Therefore,
hope that commitments and co-operation from
the event committees, facilitators, and helpers can be seen
throughout the whole camp,
so that those kids can enjoy themselves from this Children Camp 6.


INTI LEO, Roar! Roar! Roar!


caption: Children Camp 5 drawn by all the kids


caption: CC5's committees, facilitators, helpers, and all the kids (one big family)

No comments:

Post a Comment